Monday, December 8, 2014

Challenge #145 ~ Non-Traditional Holiday Colors

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
" Shape it Up Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing all the amazing ways to add shapes to your creations! 
The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 





The Winner of a $12.00 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps.

# 23 Lisa J 

Congratulations !

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #__ WINNER in the subject line so that
we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until Dec 21st to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#6 Kiki Foe
#13 Karen H 
#17 PaperWhims - Wendy 
#18 Leslie Turner 
#27 Beascrapbooking


Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #__ TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our theme this week's challenge is ....


Non-Traditional Holiday Colors 



Our Fabulous Sponsor for this week's challenge 

Day for Daisies 





This week's PRIZE is ...
a $12.00 Gift Certificate to A Day for Daisies

Now for amazing treat from our designers


Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!


Sandie Gough





Hello everyone, My name is Sandie but you probably know me better around blogland as Fairytale Daydream.  I was very excited to be asked to Guest for the challenge and I really hope you like my make on the theme.  I am happily married to my best friend and together we have 8 children and we are a very tight team, and I love them all so much.
I have been crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember but I suppose I’ve been into paper-crafting properly for about 7 years.  First with decoupage and then stamping.  Stamping led to inking which I adore and love nothing better than getting messy distressing something or other!  Then I discovered digi stamps and that led to my obsession with alcohol markers and the amazing effects you can achieve with them!  Now I am an eclectic crafter!  You can find me colouring for hours, but then covered in ink and mist spray or layering papers to create the perfect backing! 
Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I hope you join the challenge too!
Sandie xxx

Sandie's beautiful card 




Please stop by Sandie's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!


NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!


Chris






Jackie




Ruza






Tina






Tiziana






We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to

 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!


To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 


Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!

Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


Blogger is acting up badly see post below to add your card - the link is there 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to Guest Design, it was an absolute please <3
    The DT have made some fabulous creations this week xx
    Thank you for a fabulous challenge x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design team samples. Thanks for the non-traditional Christmas colors challenge. It really is a challenge to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this top 5! Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to see my Winter Cheer rocking card was chosen as one of your Top 5! Thank you so much! Congrats to the winner and the other top picks!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Lost Coast Designs
    Crafty Cardmakers and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am delighted to be one of your Top 5! Such a thrill and an honor! :o) Congratulations to all! Fabulous work by the DT once again this week! You crafty peeps never disappoint. :o) Thank you for the inspiration and wonderful challenge!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations everyone! The picks were great. Loving the non traditional theme this week, the DT does a fantastic and very inspirational job here. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing creations by the DT! Congrats to all of the winners! Thank you for the inspiration and for another wonderful challenge! Holiday hugs to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my card for your non-traditional colour challenge, hope I'm not too late to enter :)
    http://rubydoobydoocrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/squirrel-snack.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooowss
    Thank you so much for choosing my creations to be one of your TOP5
    congratulations to the other winners..
    pretty creations ^^

    crafty hugs from Indonesia,
    Kiki Foe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!