Monday, January 14, 2013

Challenge #48 Sparkle & Snowflakes


Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our  "Winter Wonderland " challenge!

We had such a fantastic turn out & truly enjoyed each & every creation! Your inspiration & support is Amazing!!

Our challenge this week is

Sparkle & Snowflakes

A Super big thank you to our two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week


Winner of Bugaboo Stamps grand prize of  7 digital images is 

#32 Mrs. A




Winner of QKR Stampede grand prize of 5 digital images is 



Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until Jan 20th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
Chosen by the team

#52 Yvonne 
#6 Patricia 
#27 Diana F
#34 Cathy 
#7 Sheri

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!


Our two Fabulous sponsors for this week

Offering a Grand prize of 2 images of winners choice!

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!


Offering a Grand prize of 3 images of winners choice!



Hello! I am Heather, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs .
I'm the wife of an amazing husband and mother of two sweet and talented kids.
I home school my children. I LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends. Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that I opened in November 2010. We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps that grows daily. We have a digi release once (sometimes more) a month as well as our monthly rubber release and blog hops.
At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing.
So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want !


Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week





I got into card making after my sister suggested I made my own wedding invites in 2004 even though at that time I didn't think I had an artistic bone in my body, now card making has taken over my life, in a good way of course, I find it a great way to relax and I now realise how great it is to have a hobby
I started my personal blog in 2009 and took over the running of Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges in May 2012. I am also on 4 design teams which keeps me very busy but I absolutely love it.
I love learning new techniques and have found so much inspiration in blogland and Pinterest, its lovely to have a hobby where others are always willing to share tips and advice and I have made lots of crafting friends so I am very thankful to my sister for opening up a world I never knew existed, even though every spare penny I have goes on craft bits and I can't walk past a craft shop without nipping in.
I would like to thank Love to create for the opportunity of being their guest designer this week, its little things like that that gives crafters extra confidence that what we are making is worth sharing with others.



Julie's Beautiful card featuring Sassy Studio Designs Honey Russia

Thank you so much for joining us this week Julie ! Fabulous coloring and wonderful design with your card! Please visit Julie's blog   and leave her some 
love!!

Inspiration from the Sassy Studio Designers





Rebecca 




Now some FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful designers!

Showcasing inspiration featuring Sassy Studio Designs 

 Ruza













Zenita





 Jacki  




Showcasing inspiration featuring Fresh Brewed Designs 




Mian












 Jacki  





Thanks Ladies for sharing your fabulous creations!! Your talent and creativity is truly Inspiring!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer
please add GDT after your name!











4 comments:

  1. Honoured to have won last weeks challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT inspiration for the challenge. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in your challenge. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was playing catch up and saw that I was chosen as a top fiver! Thank you so much for choosing me - it really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab challenge ladies, I love all the snowflakes and you can't beat a bit of sparkle!

    I've added GDT after my name as I'd love to join you as Guest Designer again, but I know I featured last year and understand if you can't pick me again! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!